Saturday 28 November 2015

Morrisons Lemon & Raisin Pancakes review


 
 
Pancakes are something always in supply in my cupboard and I love trying different versions and flavours. I have never bought pancakes from Morrison's before so thought that I would try these lemon & raisin variety. There was a nice subtle smell of lemon and they looked full of juicy raisins. I took a bite and my face screwed up. They were dry, stale and I actually checked the packet to make sure that they were still in date (which they were). This was a real shame as the flavour of the pancakes was actually quite tasty and there was a more than generous amount of raisins scattered through. The pancakes at the bottom of the packet seemed to be a little softer so I don't know if these were just a dodgy batch but either way I was really disappointed and threw most of the packet in the bin. I will be buying my pancakes elsewhere in future!

No comments:

Post a Comment