Wednesday 18 November 2015

Muller Rice Remix Greek Inspired (Strawberry) review


 
As I have previously stated I like to try every flavour of Muller Rice that I can get hold of. This flavour promised the taste of cinnamon in the rice with the added strawberry compote. In my opinion, cinnamon is the best spice so I first tried the rice alone. The cinnamon was certainly prominent and so I should have loved it but I found it a bit bland so added the strawberry compote. This did improve the desert and added a kick of sweetness. There was the usual thick and creamy texture and just the right amount of compote alongside it. However, I have to admit that I my expectations fell short. This desert was perfectly acceptable for a lower fat after dinner treat but it's not something that I would choose over a traditional Muller rice as I found it had more of a tang than a flavour and I would have preferred it to have a sweeter flavour overall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment