Thursday 19 November 2015

Pom-Bear cheese and onion review


Feeling a bit of nostalgia today when picking up a boots meal deal I couldn't resist picking up these Pom-bears, a stable of every 90's kids childhood. I remember having the original flavour a lot when I was younger but couldn't remember having any of the other flavours that I noticed so I decided to try the cheese and onion. When I opened the bag there were lots of smiling bears staring up at me but no strong smell as you would expect from most cheese and onion crisps. I took a bite and was left a bit flat. There really wasn't much flavour to these at all. They were light and melted on the tongue as most potato snack crisps do but I was disappointed by the actual taste. I realise that these are intended for children so bold flavours may not be the best move but considering the amount of youngsters who eat regular cheese and onion crisps, I was surprised at just how bland these tasted and will probably avoid these in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment