Tuesday 10 November 2015

Muller Rice Maple Flavour Syrup (Limited Edition) review


 
 
Its that time of year again and maple flavour products seem to be appearing everywhere (not that I'm complaining about that). Muller Rice is one of my favourite evening treats so I make a habit of trying all of limited edition flavours. After falling in love with the salted caramel flavour I was furious that it had been replaced with maple syrup but despite my annoyance I caved and bought one. My anger was short lived as this was delicious. When digging to the bottom of the tub there was a think gorgeous syrup that had a strong and sweet maple flavour. It certainly satisfied my sweet tooth but I didn't find it too sickly which is often a worry I have with maple syrup products. This is perfect for a sweet evening treat in the winter months and I have no doubt that I will go through quite a few pots of these while they are around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment