Wednesday 11 November 2015

Jack Links Original Beef Jerky review


 
 
Beef Jerky is a typical American snack that has been becoming more popular in the UK over the past few years. It's something I have always been interested to try but never actually got around to tasting so when passing the American isle of my local Tesco, I decided to bite the bullet. Beef Jerky is basically dried strips of beef which to me personally doesn't sound too appealing. I opened the bag to find lots of little pieces of meat that looked as though a lot of which had broken into even smaller pieces. It was certainly chewy, kind of like the texture of bacon from a pizza the day after it was bought. I know this sounds bad but it actually wasn't, it was just a little strange. The flavour was what you would expect, very beefy. This would be a handy little snack for any meat lovers out there and in this 25g bag pretty convenient. It's not something I would personally rush out to buy again but I would happily finish off another bag if it was given to me as an enjoyable savoury treat that is an alternative to crisps.

No comments:

Post a Comment