Thursday 12 November 2015

Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough review


 
Cookie Dough is arguably the most famous Ben & Jerry's flavour and it is an old favourite of mine that I literally haven't had in years due to getting caught up with all the limited edition and core flavours. I now usually just overlook this flavour when I see all the exciting new editions but this week I decided to return to my roots. I was convinced that after all the amazing flavours that I have been enjoying recently that I was going to find this a bit bland and boring but even so I lifted the lid revealing perfectly distributed cookie dough chunks and chocolate chips throughout the pot. I took a bite and couldn't have been more pleased! I had totally forgotten just how rich and delicious this plain vanilla ice cream was. Adding to the flavour even further were the soft chewy cookie dough pieces that melted in the mouth alongside the slightly bitter dark chocolate chunks which prevented this ice cream from becoming too sweet. I happily finished the pot and will definitely remember next time that sometimes the originals are sometimes the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment