Sunday 22 November 2015

Starbucks UK Soy Perfect Porridge review




I love a warm, creamy pot of porridge on a chilly winters day so with the recent cold weather I decided to try Starbucks Perfect Porridge. I had this with soy milk, not because of any intolerances but because I really enjoy the taste now and again for a change. The porridge was given to me and there was quite a bit of liquid in the pot but after 2 minutes most of it had thickened up. It comes with the options of honey, jam or dried fruit which I selected. It was very creamy but there was a slight blandness to the underlying flavour. It was incredibly filling and I found myself struggling a bit by the bottom of the pot. It was quite expensive for what t was and although it wasn't bad I don't think I would go out of my way to buy this porridge again as I felt that it was lacking something. I'm not entirely sure what this was, maybe some spice or vanilla would have changed my mind but it was just perfectly fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment