Saturday 14 November 2015

Costa Goats Cheese and Sweet Balsamic Chutney Panini review



Firstly, I apologize for the quality of the photo but I absolutely love goats cheese and couldn't wait to get stuck in! When it was put in front of me, it didn't look the most appealing but not being put off by the promising sound of this Panini I got stuck in. The balsamic chutney was very tasty but subtle and was far from the prominent flavour. There was just the right amount of spinach but the main taste to this Panini was the goats cheese which was lovely even though it could have done with quite a bit more. Overall I really enjoyed this for a quick lunch and would recommend it to any goats cheese lovers like myself, however it could certainly be improved with a bit more filling to make this an even nicer treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment