Thursday 24 May 2018

Costa UK Vanilla Milk Whip review

I never thought I would see the day that I went into Costa and ordered a non-coffee related drink, however after already having 2 latte's and the blazing sun beating down on me, this did indeed happen over the hot weekend! I opted for a vanilla milk whip which sounds essentially like a vanilla milkshake. I didn't realise when I ordered this drink that it is made from whipping skimmed milk into a mousse like texture and so is a lower calorie option. I'm not sure if these drinks are aimed at children or not but who doesn't love a milkshake!


The drink came and I took my first sip and am happy to say that I really enjoyed it. It was sweet with a strong vanilla flavour and the foam-y, mousse-y texture that topped the drink made for a nice change to a standard milk drink. I would never have known that this was made from skimmed milk or that it was a lower calorie option. If I'm honest this would probably have stopped me trying it since I normally avoid skimmed milk at all costs so I'm really glad that I tried it without knowing. I would happily order this again if I fancied a sweet milky drink over summer and this drink is one to be enjoyed by both children as well as any adults with a sweet tooth like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment