Thursday 8 March 2018

ASDA Chocolate Orange Flavoured Milk review

I do love a milkshake, especially when I'm after something sweet but cant face the heaviness of a stodgy dessert. I saw this new chocolate orange flavoured milk when I was passing through ASDA and couldn't wait to try it out. When I got home, I happened to see some negative reviews on their website regarding this product but since I had already bought it I figures I had nothing to loose by at least trying out this once.


This flavoured milk drink is made from 1% fat milk, is a source of calcium, suitable for vegetarians as well as being free from any artificial flavours, colours or hydrogenated fats and so there are certainly a lot more unhealthy treats available. I took my first sip and was instantly glad that I bought this before I saw the negative reviews as I thought it was really tasty. The flavour is almost identical to a Terry's chocolate orange and was a lot thinner than a lot of branded milkshakes which I personally didn't mind as it made it easier and more refreshing to drink. It did have that slight "gloopy" texture that most supermarket milkshakes have but I was honestly pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this drink. For only 60p this is well worth picking up for any chocolate orange fans out there and I personally would happily buy this again.


No comments:

Post a Comment