Sunday 12 November 2017

Marks & Spencer's Chestnut Roast Wrap review

I often buy wraps from M&S when I fancy a slightly fancier lunch than a standard cheese sandwich and I have to admit that I am always impressed with how tasty they are. I saw that M&S had released their festive sandwich range and I saw this slightly more unusual chestnut wrap. 5% of the money of this wrap is also donated to homeless shelters and so you can also give to charity just by eating! Made up of mixed grains, grape and cranberry chutney on a red pepper tortilla wrap, I don't think that I have tried a sandwich like this before and so wasn't sure what to expect.


I opened up the wrap and it was... well.... disappointing. It wasn't unpleasant by any means but it just tasted pretty. There was a nutty flavour and the wrap was well filled but I cant help but feel it would have benefitted from a more flavoursome chutney because I couldn't really taste any grape or cranberry. The tortilla was soft and I liked the ever so subtle red pepper flavour but if I am honest there are much better options from the M&S wrap range. This is one of your 5 a day and a vegan product, so its great that M&S are increasing their vegan range, however I personally wouldn't buy this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment