Thursday 2 February 2017

Costa UK Banana Bread Loaf Cake review

As I have previously mentioned banana flavoured products seem to be appearing everywhere at the moment. After trying Costa's new coffee, oat and banana smoothie, I decided to continue to jump on the banana band wagon and try the new banana bread loaf cake. This was quite thick in size and incredibly moist to touch.


I bit into the loaf cake and wasn't disappointed. The flavour was full on banana and tasted delicious. The flavour wasn't artificial in the slightest which can be the case with banana flavoured products. It was just as soft and crumbly as I had hoped whilst having a slightly dense texture which I think is probably due to the banana itself. Banana lovers rejoice as this is a really tasty little cake. I cant wait to have this again whilst it is available as the sweet banana flavour makes for a lovely little treat that is different to your usual coffee shop offerings.

No comments:

Post a Comment