Wednesday 14 December 2016

Starbucks UK Three Bean & Avacado Wrap review

I rarely buy wraps for lunch, however the promise of avocado, three bean & chipotle salsa, with carrot, cabbage, pepper and onion sour cream slaw and spinach sounded pretty unusual. Being an avocado lover I felt the need to try it. This wrap is also gluten free and although the picture isn't great, it was rammed full with beans, avocado and slaw filling.


I bit into the soft gluten free wrap which I found pretty tasty. The heat from the bean and chipotle salsa was noticeably spicy however the creamy flavour from the avocado complimented it perfectly. The spinach tasted fresh and crisp with the slaw adding another layer of creaminess and crunch to the texture. I thoroughly enjoyed this wrap and loved that it didn't contain the usual boring lettuce and mayonnaise that are in most wraps. The flavour was spicy yet cooling and creamy and the combination of crunchy and smooth textures made this one of the tastiest wraps that I have had in a very long time. Although this wrap was quite pricy, I expect nothing less from a chain like Starbucks and considering how much filling was in it I cant really complain. I would highly recommend this wrap and the fact that it can be eaten by anyone with a gluten intolerance is just another bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment