Wednesday 21 December 2016

McDonald's UK Spiced Cookie Latte review

Being a regular customer at practically every coffee chain in the UK, I am happy to admit that I find McDonalds coffee pretty impressive. At a fraction of the piece of the larger coffee chains, the coffee is pretty strong but no overly so. Since I am on a personal mission to taste every festive coffee I see on offer, I jumped at the opportunity to try the new Spiced cookie latte on a cold and dark evening. This latte came topped with whipped cream and spiced sugar dusting.


I didn't know what to expect from spiced cookie syrup but there was a slightly sweet yet spicy scent coming from the coffee. I sipped the drink and was let down by the flavour. I wouldn't have known what the flavour was and it wasn't actually very noticeable. Despite the latte being the perfect temperature, I found it actually tasted a little bitter which surprised me since the "cookie" flavour made me think that it would be quite sweet. The cream and cookie sprinkles made this feel more luxurious, however I can't say that I particularly enjoyed this drink and I doubt I would order it again. Despite McDonald's usual coffee range being up to a pretty good standard, I think if you are treating yourself to a sugary festive coffee then there are better options available than this spiced cookie latte (even if they do cost twice the price! )

1 comment:

  1. McdVoice feedback


    McDonalds Survey Mcdvoice : www.McDvoice.com Win Free Coupon mcdonalds customer survey feedback mcdvoice.com survey mcd survey


    McdVoice survey



    Mcdonalds Survey

    ReplyDelete