Sunday 2 October 2016

Zizzi Spiedini Pescatore review

Italian food is my favourite and Zizzi's is an Italian chain that I am yet to be disappointed in. I decided to treat myself to the spedini pescatore which is a Mediterranean hanging skewer with salmon, roasted king prawns roasted peppers and courgettes. This was served with Tuscan potato's, white wine and lemon sauce (and a naked slaw which I requested not to have).


The skewer came and it looked pretty impressive which I was glad about seeing as it was one of the more pricey items on the menu at £14.25. The potatoes were incredibly crispy and delicious. There was a lovely crunch, they were well seasoned and had a good pinch of salt. The salmon was cooked perfectly and it fell apart as soon as I put my fork through it. The prawns were large and juicy and the roasted veg was sweet and tasty. The white wine and lemon sauce was a lovey little extra and so I happily smothered both my potatoes and fish with it. I thoroughly enjoyed this meal and would happily have it again. I can't wait to head back to Zizz's to try out some other items on their menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment