Wednesday 19 October 2016

Cadbury Pots of Joy Screme Egg review

These limited edition desserts are around for the Halloween period and since they are only a limited edition product I was eager to try them. I have always been hesitant to buy any of the pots of joy range due to the small portion size but the rich flavour of Cadbury's creme egg made me think that this would be rich enough that I would be left wanting more.


These pots of joy are made up of a layer of Melted Cadbury Milk Chocolate on top of a layer of creme egg fondant. Since these are a seasonal edition to the range the fondant has the same green colouring that is in the autumn time screme eggs rather than the traditional orange.


The thick chocolate layer was rich, delicious and clearly made from classic Cadbury chocolate. Breaking through this revealed the sweet yet creamy fondant layer which had all the flavour of a creme/screme egg but with a slightly more creamy texture. I was right not to worry about the size of these pots because the very sweet flavour meant that I was left more than satisfied. I was really impressed by these pots of joy and will be looking to get these gain whilst they are available.


No comments:

Post a Comment