Tuesday 16 August 2016

Smiths Spicy Tomato Flavour Snaps review

These spicy tomato snaps from smiths are crisps that I have passed numerous times in small corner shops but I am not sure if I have ever actually tried. When I was looking for an alternative to my typical favourite crisps I decided to try these spicy tomato potato snacks.


I opened the bag and saw the slightly red square shaped snacks. They were all slightly curved and although there weren't that many inside each snack was a fair size. I tasted the first snap and the name of the snacks was spot on as they did indeed "snap". These weren't so crunchy that they hurt my teeth but just enough that they required a decent bite yet they still managed to maintain a light crispiness as promised on the packet. Taste wise, these were also true to the description. I wouldn't describe these as hot but there was certainly a subtle spice to the main tomato base flavour.


These snaps made a nice alternative to my traditional crisps and I really did enjoy them. They weren't anything earth shatteringly spectacular but I would happily pick them up again. These had a nice flavour and just the right amount of crunchiness. If you fancy a snack with a mild spicy tomato taste then I would recommend giving these snaps a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment