Monday 8 August 2016

Hula Hoops Puft Beef review

Beef Hula Hoops are my favourite flavour so when I saw that they had been released in this puft version I couldn't wait to try them. I have previously tried other varieties of these snacks which are made from 100% sunflower oil and enjoyed them so I was pretty sure that these were going to make for a tasty treat.


I opened the 15g bag and saw that there was a fair sized portion inside. The strong beef smell hit me instantly and they were the usual ring shape but a much thicker and "puffier" version. They had a light brown dusting and were very light in weight. The lightness of these snacks was also represented when I bit through as there was a crispy and airy texture.


The flavour of these snacks was really tasty. They were very beefy and the taste was almost identical to the original beef hula hoops. I think that these maybe my favourite of the puft range however if I had the choice between the original crisps and these I think I would choose the original. However considering that these are only 72 calories a bag and are a lot healthier than the original I may well be tempted to pick these up again as I really was impressed by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment