Wednesday 1 June 2016

Magnum Mini Double Peanut Butter review

I love Magnum ice creams, mainly because of the high quality of the ice cream and so this combined with double peanut butter sounded like perfection. I decided to try the mini version just in case I was disappointed. These are described as peanut butter ice cream surrounded by milk chocolate coated in a peanut butter sauce then surrounded by more chocolate.


I took a bite and oh my god.... it was delicious. The peanut butter flavour wasn't very strong but this meant that there wasn't an artificial taste that can often be a problem with peanut butter flavour products. These mini sized ice creams were a lovely size to satisfy a sweet craving without being too heavy. The ice cream itself was creamy and luxurious and the peanut butter sauce was sweet and smooth.


I thoroughly enjoyed these double peanut butter mini magnums and would definitely recommend them. These are an excellent addition to the magnum range and possibly my new favourite. I found having two layers of chocolate added a lovely extra hit of chocolate-y flavour and I continue to be impressed with the quality of Magnum ice creams.

No comments:

Post a Comment