Sunday 3 January 2016

Boots Shapers Salmon & Prawn Sushi Rice Salad review

Being a massive fish lover, I often get a bit excited when I get to eat sushi. However a lot of the time I find I'm not that full when I have finished. This is why this light lunch appealed to me as a part of boots "Shapers" meal deal as it looked fairly filling and there was no seaweed in it ( I sometimes find this a little sickly).
 
 
 
It contained rice, prawns, smoked salmon , grated carrots, edamine beans and a tiny amount of peppers ( I don't really like peppers and barely even noticed them). There was also a small pack of soy to add if wanted. I was really glad I picked this up. It was filing with a fair amount of smoked salmon and rice.  The prawns were very small and quite difficult to notice but still added to this meal. The vegtables were spread out evenly and the flavours all worked well together. For only 186 calories you cant go wrong with this for lunch if you like your sushi.

No comments:

Post a Comment