Sunday 13 December 2015

Sunbites Crispy Crackers Oven Roasted Onion and Rosemary review


I previously reviewed the lightly salted version of these crispy crackers Sunbites by Walkers and really enjoyed them. This lead me to buy this version with the sound of oven roasted onion and rosemary sounding very promising, especially as rosemary is a favour I really like yet it's rarely seen in these kind of snacks. I opened the bag to a strong onion smell which certainly followed through with the flavour! A little warning for anyone planning on being around any mistletoes, these will leave you scaring off any vampires with the smell of your breath afterwards. I was however disappointed with the rosemary flavour as it was barely detectable. They had the same thin and crisp texture as the lightly salted variety and overall these were a pretty decent cracker if you like the taste of onion. I would eat these again but they aren't my favourite cracker, in fact I prefer the lightly salted version to these but that is purely down to personal taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment