Monday 28 December 2015

Baileys Extra Thick Cream review


Baileys Irish Cream is the ultimate indulgent Christmas drink and I love a tipple in a latte or hot chocolate, so I was just a little excited at the idea of putting a dollop of this thick baileys cream on my mince pies.
 
 
I lifted the lid and admit that tis picture was taken after a spoonful (or several) had been eaten straight from the pot. This had the strong Irish cream flavour that you would expect in a very thick creamy texture and was incredibly rich but for those who enjoy the boozy beverage this time of year, it was a real treat! This was exactly what I expected from the product and although I don't think I would use this throughout the rest of the year, it was a lovely festive addition to my fridge shelf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment