Saturday 12 December 2015

Asda Good & Counted Sour Cream and Black Pepper Wholegrain Bites review


These are the other in the multipack of the previously reviewed sweet chilli flavour wholegrain bites by Asda. I really enjoyed the sweet chilli variety and they were the reason that I bought these bites. This flavour were just an addition to the multipack for me so I wasn't really bothered about trying them but since they were there I thought why not.
 
 
As you can see they look exactly like the sweet chilli variety just without the red dusting. The smell was similar to original Doritos (Similarly to the sweet chilli variety which reminded me of chilli heat wave variety). Onto the flavour now and I am so happy to say I thoroughly enjoyed these bites. There was a smooth sour cream taste but the black pepper added an extra level and a bit of a kick. They were indeed like a healthier bag of Doritos as they have a strong crunch although ever so slightly milder flavour in my opinion (like the sweet chilli variety) but the black pepper makes up for this as it was stronger in these bites than in Doritos. I liked these just as much as the sweet chilli bag if not more! These have become a stable in my house so can whole heartedly recommend them to anyone tempted by the sound of these bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment