Saturday 24 October 2015

Weight Watchers Custard Creams review



I'm the type of person who opens a packet of biscuits with every intention of eating one, then I look down ten minutes later and wonder why I'm holding an empty wrapper. Custard creams are a classic biscuit loved by most with a cup of tea so I was interested to see hoe weight watchers version at 52 calories a biscuit would measure up. As you can see, they are not the traditional shape of normal custard creams with a sandwich filling so straight away they lost marks from me there. When eating them there was definitely that creamy vanilla flavour that you would associate with a custard cream but there was a slight artificial taste to them that is quite difficult to describe. Overall these are a decent biscuit for those trying to watch their waistline but in future I think I will stick with the traditional biscuit and spend my money on bigger pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment