Wednesday 15 February 2017

The Collective Russian Fudge Yoghurt review

I have never tasted any of The Collective product range before even though the flavours of thee yogurts often sound delicious. I decided that Russian fudge would be the perfect flavour to try first for a fudge lover like myself. These yogurts are made from west country milk, are gluten free and suitable for vegetarians as well as being free from artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. I could tell just by looking at the yogurt that it was incredibly thick and the addition of the fudge sauce made this look really inviting.


I lifted the lid and saw that the proportion of fudge was pretty generous and spot on when I compared it to the amount of yogurt. I took a spoonful and it was just as thick as I expected. This tasted as creamy as it looked and was very filling. It was not however as sweet as I had expected and I cant say that I found the fudge flavour particularly strong. Although it was tasty I felt like it had more of a honey flavour which is not a bad thing, its just that I was expecting fudge. Despite this, the yogurt had a very luxurious feel and made a nice change to my typical desserts.


This is probably the most thick and creamy yogurt that I have ever tasted and it tasted very indulgent. I did enjoy this Russian fudge flavour but I'm not sure that it was quite sweet enough for my personal taste. Although this flavour reminded me more of honey than fudge and I am not sure if I would buy it again, I can certainly see why people rave so much about this brand as I was very impressed with the quality. If you're looking for something slightly different for your after dinner treat then these are probably worth trying if you don't have too much of a sweet tooth and are looking for something rich and creamy.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad it's not just me! Perfectly fine but nothing really special.

      Delete