Monday 25 September 2017

Go Ahead Goodness Bar Coconut review

I have never been a massive fan of the Go ahead brand as I personally find the standard Go ahead bars a bit too bland and flimsy. Despite this, something made me buy these new Goodness bars when I saw them on offer and I decided to go for the coconut flavour. These are made from 100% natural ingredients including oats, raisons, coconut, dates and cashew nuts and contain only 115 calories per bar. This bar is also gluten free, suitable for vegetarians and high in fibre so there is no need to worry about any artificial additives included in them.


The bar itself looks like any typical fruit and oat bar..... not the most attractive but it was true to the description and a decent size. It smelt strongly of coconut and I could see flecks of oats and raisins throughout. I took a bite and am pleased to say that I really enjoyed it. It had a slightly chewy texture and although I could taste the raisins and a slight nuttiness, the coconut was indeed the dominant flavour.


All in all I am really impressed with these bars and would definitely recommend trying them, especially if you are health conscious and don't like eating a lot of processed foods. These are a healthy and convenient little treat that are genuinely tasty and I happily finished off the box.... completely guilt free! These goodness bars may even have converted me to the Go ahead range and I would now seriously consider trying more of their products in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment