Friday 18 December 2015

Tesco Skinny Chocolate Frappe Dessert review


I am a coffee obsessive which is why I needed to try this frappe dessert consisting of chocolate custard, vanilla, coffee and chocolate mousse. At 117 calories per pot, what could go wrong? Well if I'm honest I was a little sceptical as I'm not a huge fan
of mousse because I find it a bit boring but nonetheless my love of coffee still made this appeal to me.

 
I was so impressed with this dessert! The mousse was thick and creamy not even slightly "blah" as I was worried about. The chocolate custard at the bottom was rich and delicious and the sweetness of the vanilla mousse complimented the more bitter coffee flavour perfectly. I would have enjoyed this even if it was a full fat dessert so the fact it was from the healthy living range makes this an ideal treat for any coffee lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment