Friday 23 October 2015

Marks and Spencer's strawberry clotted cream pancakes review



My first review are these strawberry and Dorset clotted cream pancakes from Marks and Spencer. I picked them up because I thought they sounded sweet and I thought they would be a nice change from an ordinary pancake and I'm glad I did. Although there isn't really anything distinctively "creamy" about them, the addition of strawberry will certainly be welcomed by anyone with a sweet tooth. They are not however sickly at all and have quite a mild overall flavour. The packet suggests toasting them which I haven't yet gotten around to doing but would certainly like to try. I am not sure if these will be staying around for the Winter season as strawberry and cream is usually associated with the British summer so I would recommend picking them up for a try while they are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment