Thursday 29 October 2015

ASDA "chosen by you" Strawberry fruit and grain bar review



Just a basic review today of ASDA strawberry fruit and grain bar. I used to eat Nutri-grain bars on a regular basis and picked one up the other day and I'm sure they have changed the recipe because it was very thick and quite dry. I then decided to try these ASDA own version as an alternative and found that I preferred them. They are pretty good for a healthier mid morning snack with a nice strawberry jam centre. They were much less dry than the original Nutri-grain brand but still quite thick. Basically if you have ever had a strawberry Nutri-grain then you pretty much know what your getting with these bars but if your a fan of the original bars, then give these a try because I would definitely pick these up over the original brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment