Tuesday 31 May 2016

Walkers Pops Sour Cream & Onion review

Popped crisps are becoming increasingly popular and so the range of flavours seems to be expanding. I don't think these sour cream and onion are a new flavour but I haven't seen them around so decided to give them a try. Walkers are a well established brand and probably the nations favourite and so I had high hopes that I would be impressed.



They had the same light and airy texture as most varieties of popped crisps. There was a subtle smell on opening the bag and the crisps had flecks of herbs throughout. They had a good crunch and the flavour was a perfect mixture of both sour cream and onion. There was a good strong flavour that wasn't overwhelming and didn't leave too much of an after taste which can often be a problem with these types of flavours.


I really enjoyed these Pops and this flavour was impressive. I could detect both the sour cream and the onion with neither one being too strong. These were really tasty and although there weren't a huge amount of crisps inside the bag it was certainly enough to fulfil my crisp cravings. Walkers have lived up to there excellent reputation with these Pops and I would happily buy them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment