Sunday 29 May 2016

Starbucks UK Cookie Dough Frappuccino review

Summer weather and a bank holiday hangover can only mean one thing.... coffee! I headed to Starbucks seeking a caffeine fix but then a sign with "fan favourites" caught my eye. A cookie dough Frappuccino made with hazelnut syrup, white chocolate mocha sauce and chocolate chips sounded amazing and I felt the need to try it immediately.


I opted for it without cream and it came with a generous amount of chocolate chips clearly throughout. I took a sip and fell in love. It doesn't actually taste a lot like cookie dough but I would describe it as a mixture of Oreo and Nutella flavours. It was creamy and the mixture of the white chocolate mocha sauce and hazelnut syrup worked perfectly in providing a Frappuccino that is definitely one for those of us with a very sweet tooth. The chocolate chips added to the texture and lets face it, everything tastes better with chocolate. I already feel the need to have another one of these delicious and sweet drinks especially whilst the weather is so nice and I cant wait to try the other fan flavours that are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment