Thursday 17 December 2015

Muller Rice Raspberry review


Being a massive Muller rice fan I have tried most of the flavours and for me the raspberry version is a go-to. It sounds pretty boring but I have a very sweet tooth.
 
Digging the spoon to the bottom of the pot unveiled a thick gooey deep pink sauce. There was a strong, sweet raspberry scent that mixed in perfectly. I am not a lover of seeds and pips and so I was pleased to see that there were very few in this version, in fact I didn't even notice any based on taste alone. This was distinctively raspberry not just genetic berry which is something I was worried about, as I often find strawberry flavour jams can be quite bland. I found this version of the Muller rice desserts delicious and it is one of my favourites. This is a staple in my fridge alongside any limited edition flavour I can get hold of.


No comments:

Post a Comment