Wednesday 16 December 2015

Marks & Spencer's Sweet potato snacks Sour cream & Red Pepper review


I think sweet potato is delicious but sweet potato crisps are often a little bland so although I'm not a big fan of red pepper I decided to try these baked snacks as I was hopeful this would give them a bit of a kick.
 
 
I opened the bag and there was a really tempting smell. It wasn't obvious what the flavour was but there was a subtle heat. I was really pleased with these snacks. They definitely tasted of sweet potato but with a lovely crunch and tangy flavour. If I'm honest, I would never have known what the flavour was and even when I did know I couldn't really detect the sour cream or pepper as a prominent flavour but none the less I thoroughly enjoyed them. It's really difficult to explain the taste of these but for anyone who enjoys sweet potato and a subtle heat from their crisps then these will probably go down really well with you as they certainly did for me. 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment