Thursday 14 April 2016

Space Raiders Spicy Flavour review

Time for a bit of nostalgia today as when passing through my local corner shop I happened to see these spicy space raiders. I used to buy these for about 15 pence all the time when I was young and I couldn't help picking them up just to reminisce slightly about why I used to like them so much. They were 20 pence now but to be fair, that's still not very much so I happily handed it over.


I opened the bag and they looked and smelled exactly as I remembered. They are a corn based snack so have more of that "puffy£ texture that a lot of children's crisps have. They were the same alien face shaped and there was a subtle smell of spice. I took a bite and al those memories came flooding back. They had a fair crunch and although I wouldn't say that they were spicy, there was certainly a fair amount of flavour.


I cant honestly say that these are the best crisps I have ever had but I did genuinely enjoy them. There was a nice amount of spice that wont blow your head off and there were quite a generous amount in the bag. These are a bit fun and different to your regular bag of crisps and made nice change, especially for only 20 pence. I guess my tastes as a child weren't half bad considering I would still happily chomp down on a bag of these today!

No comments:

Post a Comment